Friday, December 23, 2011

Jarrah's little words

We went camping on the weekend.  Jarrah was on Ben's shoulders most of the time.  She told him she was her "cuddle pack" because she likes to have cuddles all the time.  Either that, or she said she had a "cuddle attack" a term we use regularly as she so often comes up to us and says "I need a cuddle."  Cuddly little thing.  I like the cuddle pack.

On the toilet just tonight, Ben was going to finish her up (i.e. wipe).  She said, "I need Mummy to wipe me because she's my owner."

Then earlier today, she had gone to the village for an outing with her best friend, Bong Na to her house - she wanted to go, and she hadn't been for so long (I got the afternoon - or a few hours at least - to myself).  Ben brought her home at about 4.30 pm.  She says to me, "I ate the things inside."  "Inside what?" I ask.  "I ate the things in the shells."  Ahhhh, she ate these little shell snacky things they like to eat here.  She doesn't realise we don't eat that stuff.  She liked them.  They know we don't eat pork... but I didn't think of the shells!  I shall have to leave instructions.

Happy Sabbath, Merry Christmas!

I was trying to put up some photos but the connection is too slow - i had even straightened them !  will try again later.

No comments: